Friday, November 18, 2005

The difference.

Kuya and I went to the grocery store to buy stuff. Here are the two lists of what we got:

Kuya's list

1. Bread
2. Milk

Lem's list

1. Disaronno Italian amaretto liquor
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Head & Shoulders shampoo

There is a clear contrast in the things we purchase, as Kuya pointed out to me as we were pulling the items from the grocery bags. I am the young college boy who lives for no one but himself. Kuya is the family man who needs to look to people's needs.

Simply awesome.

10 comments:

Phil said...

So how's the amaretto? Good? Better than Bailey's?

Luke said...

I'm curious too. Seeing as just last weekend was my first time having Bailey's I'd like to know the comparison.

Shopping list for Luke: Sox, Toothpaste, Digital Camera. heh.

oh, and christmas presents.

MalaBOOYAH said...

I wouldn't know if it's better than Bailey's...because all of you guzzled that down before I got to the bachelor party last Friday. Yeah, thanks a lot.

Possum said...

I've got a tiny little bottle of Baileys, still, but you can't have that, either.

Anonymous said...

That's right Lem! Drink your Dr. Pepper and liquor and wash your hair all you want, becuase you're not hooked to any ball & chain! You're a bachelor and proud to live like one!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.....amaretto. Good stuff. There's an awesome drink you can make with Amaretto, Bailey's, and 151. The 151 goes in last, and then you light it on fire. The drink has a great name, too, but I won't mention it here...

Anonymous said...

Hey Lem, this totally unrelated, but the songs we're doing for Ransom are:

Famous One
What Child Is This?
Kings of Orient(We Three Kings)
O Come All Ye Faithful

And for Offeratory:
O Little Town of Bethlehem (Amy Grant version)

Luke said...

I bought toothpaste, shampoo, and a digital camera.

Anonymous said...

In light of the fact that this post is way old, either Lem is really busy with this whole internship thing, or he's been hitting the ameretto pretty hard.

Todd the Moose said...

He bought World of Warcraft.