Friday, July 07, 2006

The itsy, bitsy spi-SMASH!

I went to the bathroom and found a spider hanging in front of the mirror. It was quite a monster, actually. Looked different from any spider I usually saw. Had like a black back and some red on it. I guess a lot of spiders have that, but I got all sketchy about it. I was almost tempted to let it bite me to see if it did anything...in a non-super powers type of way. But instead I took toilet paper, smashed the spider with it, threw the papery-spider-gutsy wad into the toilet, and urinated all over it. I'm sure I'll be haunted in my dreams later tonight.

Later I went on the internet and looked at pictures to see if I killed anything worthy. Nope. Wasn't a black widow or a brown recluse. The recluse, actually, gives me the creeps. I mean, have you seen pictures of recluse wounds? (Warning: the picture is REALLY gross!) Anyway, so now that I've totally scared myself of recluse destruction, I'm going to be checking my bed about three times before sleeping. I'm a wuss.

3 comments:

Dave1974 said...

I hate spiders! They deserve to die and get urinated on.

Tim said...

Thanks Lem, for that picture.

Phil said...

LEM. Post more stuff to your flickr. You have a really high upload limit... hint hint.