Friday, February 09, 2007

The first five days.

I started my job with CityTeam last Monday, so I survived my first working week as a professional. Awesome. Most of the time was spent setting up my cubicle for optimal working efficiency, discussing a number of projects that need, or will need, working, and installing programs on the new MacBook Pro (YES!!!!) that was provided for me.


I uploaded images of my cubicle on my Flickr account. Go take a look!

Moving on, I thought this was interesting. For those of you who like trying to find God in U2's music, give it a quick glance.

1 comment:

Luke said...

hey cool! that's a sweet little nook. particularly with that macbook pro warming your space. (c: i mentioned this in the flickr page, but thought it bore mentioning again, I think i'm gonna court me on of those macbook pro things come summer time. yessireee.. it'll be after they release the Leopard. yeeeup. dang-ness.