Friday, October 12, 2007

Evolve.

Hey, peeps. It's been a while. I hope everyone is doing well.

I recently put together a set of photos that sort of track the progress of my photography. I thought it'd be fun to do, and it was. I wrote a lot of commentary through the whole thing, and I tried to keep it as entertaining as possible, so if you're interested in seeing a lot of photos of me, go have a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/malabooyah/sets/72157602379491385/

I also put the pictures up on Facebook because I know there are people on there who won't even bother going to Flickr to look at pictures. But then again, this is a different photo set and no one can pass up looking at so many pictures of my awesome self.

2 comments:

RaydenUni said...

I found a spelling mistake in one of the descriptions.

Great story though.

MalaBOOYAH said...

Yeah, there are a ton of spelling mistakes. I do that a lot, especially when the bulk of the writing was done from 12 am to 2 am.