Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Evergreen State

Luke and I went to Seattle to visit Phil and Alisha over the long Thanksgiving weekend. It was a lot of fun with many trail walks, downtown sight-seeing, and visiting monumental spots. I won't write a lot about the trip because it's all thoroughly covered through pictures! All four of us took a lot of photographs, and the they're all properly uploaded onto our Flickr profiles. It's thoroughly documented.

Friday, Day 1

Saturday, Day 2

Sunday, Day 3

Overall, the trip was a total blast. I loved every minute of it, and seeing Phil and Alisha was very fun. I missed them a lot, and I'm glad that they haven't changed...well, except for the obvious ("Hi Noah!!!).

It will be sad to leave, but life moves on. Enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

Possum said...

Looks like da fun.

Phil said...

... and also da funk!