Monday, August 09, 2004

One night of Hepburn.

Watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn is truly an amazing beauty. One of the most beautiful actresses I've seen in the movies. That's my opinion, at least. Even cooler, she's born on May 4 (that's when I was born too...different years of course). I thought that was spiffy.

Spent the weekend helping a friend make his movie. I never participated in any acting type of activities (plays, musicals, films, etc.), but it was all a lot of fun. A group of us buddies just had a good time making it, which probably means it has a lot of cheesy acting. Something that was expected. My part was to play a hitman; how could I have turned down such a role? Heh heh...

Time to finish off the movie. There's nothing like a classic chick flick to end a Monday night.

2 comments:

Luke said...

dude... hepburn is.......
yeah. "Most beautiful" doesn't seem to meet the standard she sets.

Possum said...

Audrey Hepburn is amazingly beautiful, it's true. Her neck looks a bit like Libby's. Lucky Audrey Hepburn!

I've not seen Breakfast at Tiffany's yet, but I should. Have you seen Roman Holiday or Sabrina? When she's in her 20s, she really looks very different.