Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Never Been Unloved


Michael W. Smith's Live the Life.

Never Been Unloved

I have been unfaithful
I have been unworthy
I have been unrighteous
And I have been unmerciful

I have been unreachable
I have been unteachable
I have been unwilling
And I have been undesirable

Sometimes I have been unwise
I’ve been undone by what I’m unsure of
But because of you and all that you went through
I know that I have never been unloved

I am proud to say that I like MWS. No...I love MWS! Ever since Kuya got into him back in the early 90s, I couldn't help but like his stuff too. To all those who think MWS sucks, you have to face the fact that he was one of the trailblazers for contemporary Christian music today. Bands today owe a lot to those pioneers (SCC, Steve Green, and Steve Camp are other examples). Sure his new stuff isn't that great - who cares!? Old-school MWS is where it's really at!

Anyway, I realize that there is a lot of music on my blog lately. Sorry if that's a bit annoying. I've just been immersed in a lot of it lately - more so than usual.

Here are a couple links to blog entries from my bros that went up while I was on my blog fast.

Souvenirs - Kuya put up a collection of pictures of our family in all their photographic glory. Awesome.

Let's be an ethnographer - A post that Oli wrote on the disaster in New Orleans and the issue of immediate short-term mission trips being sent to the area. Very well, written.

3 comments:

Todd the Moose said...

"Anyway, I realize that there is a lot of music on my blog lately. Sorry if that's a bit annoying. I've just been immersed in a lot of it lately - more so than usual."

It's only because you sold your soul and bought an IPod. THAT'S A PRODECT OF THE MAC DEVIL!!!

Dave1974 said...

MWS is awesome ... and I'm proud to say that too.

Luke said...

awesome family photos from tim! I'm totally motivated to get a digital camera! hm.. next month. oh. birthday coming up. why not then? (c: lol