Tuesday, January 10, 2006

From beach to mountains; from shorts to pants.

The family took a long weekend and spent time in at the Zambales beach for a couple days, then Baguio city for a couple more days. Actually, spent probably a little more than a day at each location; the bulk of our trip was probably spent driving. Nevertheless, it was a nice trip and we enjoyed total relaxation at the beach and being total tourists in Baguio.

The Malabuyo kids at the beach. Typical sibling pose. (I love it!)

Oli and I excited about the Baguio market.

I won't write a whole blog about our trip because I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (and I'm incredibly lazy right now). Again, Oli has put up a lot of pics of the trip on his Flickr account under the "Zambales Beach" and "Baguio" sets.

Have a nice day.

11 comments:

Luke said...

awesome. next time I travel, i'm gonna take pictures like oli's.

The Proprietor said...

What's up with your hair?
~Caryn

MalaBOOYAH said...

What about my hair? It's awesome hawtness!

Do I make it on your themanwall blog?

Possum said...

Lem, I think you totally belong on Carin's blog.

Carin,

Lem totally deserves to be on your blog. I think he should be up there for like a week, each one featuring a different aspect of his amazing good looks.

Luke said...

i was going to say something really harsh, but I don't think lem could take it! ha!

Luke said...

i think caryn should put chuck norris on tehmanwall. except he'd make all the other guys look so crap. (c:

The Proprietor said...

Sorry, but no man with a mullet is getting on themanwall, so that leaves out Lem (in his current state) and Chuck Norris.
~Caryn

Possum said...

I like the conditional!

Caryn, if Lem cuts his hair, will you put him on your manwall? For a week? With different shots to portray every aspect of his amazingness?

Lem, if Caryn does the above, will you cut your hair?

The Proprietor said...

If Lem cuts his hair, I will feature him on themanwall, though I cannot gaurentee a specific time frame.
~Caryn

MalaBOOYAH said...

Cut my hair for themanwall? My own mother can't get me to cut my hair just so she can smile when she looks at me.

DO NOT diss the mullet! If you diss the mullet, you diss awesomeness like MacGyver and Patrick Swayze! There's no way you'd refuse to put MacGyver on themanblog...that would be a sin.

Possum said...

Come to think of it, it may be the manwall itself is a sin.