Friday, June 16, 2006

A gathering of Faith.

Oh, right. I still have this blog up on the web - I guess I should write in it then. Especially when I get lame comments in my blog like "yawn" or "post post post!" But they're usually from the same people who have nothing better to do with their lives, so I guess it's okay. ZING!

The result of the wedding in Minnesota was A-okay. It was better than that, actualy, it went very well. There was a lot of stressing going on with the bride and her family, and it was kind of humorous. Heh. I did help with some of the prepping, but not much. I was the photographer. For some reason, people think that makes me a very delicate thing too valuable to give other, trivial tasks. Not that I'm complaining.

Anyway, the wedding was fun. Like all weddings between two kids from Faith Academy, it was like a mini high school reunion. It was good to catch up with some people I knew from five years ago...when the only thing you worried about was who to ask to the Junior/Senior banquet. I got to hear knews about who got hitched and what others in our class are doing now they're out of college. All of us even went out to Chili's after the wedding for dinner, and I ate a whopping meal since it was the only thing I had eaten that day (except strawberries and bananas with those chocolate fondu fountain things that are the new rave for weddings now). We all didn't go to Starbucks, though. That would have been the most corny Faith pastime for us to do.

I think I forgot to mention who the two people were who got married. Oops. It was Steve Krueger and Amber Larson. Congratulations to you both!

Here's a shot of all the Faith Alumni that attended the wedding because we like to take that picture. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Possum said...

For some of us, this blog is one of the most constant ways to keep in touch with you, so keep on posting.

Luke said...

wow lem! thanks for posting up about this and including the faith-group picture. Man, everyone looks really great in that photo. aight.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lem, It was neat to see that picture and hear about your time. I've spent the last hour looking at all your photographs on-line different places...they are amazing. I am quite impressed. If I ever get married some day...expect a phone call from me...

Stephanie Shinault