Sunday, May 06, 2007

Like a mass e-mail.

Wow...has it really been that long? And to think that my last post was when I was over in the East! You guys probably thought I never made it back and died in a plane crash or something. Heh...Alright, maybe not.

The past month has been full of ongoing projects that even now I need to attend to. Deadlines are coming up in about a week and a half, so I really got to get on those videos. However, since I neglected this blog much longer than I ever intended, I should write something on here. The job has been busy, but it's okay. I welcome busy-ness.

When I'm not occupied with work, I probably get onto Warcraft or play the new Nintendo Wii that was recently purchased. Hurrah! It took a long while to finally find one at retail price. That thing is ridiculous in how much demand it has developed. The ironic thing is that not very many (good) games have been made for it yet, so I'm still waiting for games like the new Super Smash Bros., or Mario Galaxy comes out. But anywho, it was a HUGE hit at Kuya and Chesney's BBQ last week. Their reasons were because they wanted to celebrate my birthday since Dad was in town, but I think they just wanted some excuse to have a BBQ at their place. I'm not complaining because I got presents, and it was a jolly good time.

I've been going to a Friday night young adults Bible study at a church not too far from here. It's one of those huge mega churches, but the Bible study is not unreasonably large. It's been pretty good to get connected with a Christian community again and discuss the Bible and pray together. I did visit the actual church service today to see how it goes, and it's definitely not for me. Any church where you have to spend 20 minutes just trying to find a place to park in a three block radius is not for me. I'll go look elsewhere next week, but I thought I'd give it a chance. There are other reasons why I wouldn't go to the church, but do you really want me to go into that? I thought so.

That's it. I hate giving updates like this on my blog. It's like one of those e-mails you send out to all your friends as an update or newsletter. Just so impersonal, I think. It won't be so next time.

No comments: