Saturday, January 22, 2005

Santa Maria.

I am here in a Holiday Inn hanging out with Kuya, Chesney, Daniel, Shawn, and Caleb. I don't really know why we all decided to drive to Santa Maria to hang out with each other, but it's been a fun evening. Applebee's is a good place to eat. Heh.

Also, happy birthday Jon! Twenty-two and going strong. Last night was rockin', and I'm happy that I beat you a couple times in Super Smash Brothers. I'll kick your big, yellow Pickachu ass anyday!

Real World is such a great class! I love it...for the most part. The only drawback are the news quizzes and the fact that I need to go to school tomorrow morning for our make up class. Ewwww! Oh, well. At least I can still go to church right after it's over. Otherwise, I'd be even more upset.

So anyway, things have been good. Good family, good friends, and school is good. God is good. Now I'll just wait for when a bad thing happens and completely destroys my foundations.

kuya tim is so awesome.

But I'm awesomer.

1 comment:

Possum said...

Thanks for the well-wishes, Lem.

Remember... I won in Smash Brothers when it mattered. That's because I'm a clutch player.