Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Vegetable.

Guess what I did today? I spent most of the day watching dvds of tv shows. Tim and I managed to watch half of the fourth season of DAWSON'S CREEK! Mmmmhmm! Yessir!

We did take a break, though. We had to pick up Rachel from school. On the way there, Tim and I tried to talk like they do in Dawson's Creek. I must say, it's was quite difficult. Amazing that this show was so hot on tv. Over-aged casting, way too intelligent dialogue, terribly unbelievable drama for high school kids. Yet it's so strangely addicting.

I also finished 24: Season Three with my parents. Great show. The most depressing ending out of the three seasons. It's still great, though. Probably the most intense part of the story surpassed anything in the previous seasons. A good watch.

Season Four looks interesting, and I'm glad Dawson's Creek is over. And yet...I can't stop watching the show! It's like heroine without the needles.

No comments: