Saturday, March 05, 2005

No. 1

This is cool. You can look up what the number one song was on the day you were born. Here is a list of people that told me their hit song on their birthday so far. E-mail me to get on this list.

Alisha Hagelberg: Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Daniel Peckham: Reunited - Peaches & Herb
David Malabuyo: You Haven't Done Nothin' - Stevie Wonder
Dustin Guenther: Every Breath You Take - The Police
Evelyn Malabuyo: The Letter - The Box Tops
Janel Hanna: A View To A Kill - Duran Duran
Joseph Peckham: I Love Rock ‘n Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Jon Rowley: Down Under - Men at Work
Julia Olson: Physical - Olivia Newton-John
Lem Malabuyo: Beat It - Michael Jackson
Libby Moothart: Every Breath You Take - The Police
Luke Shackelford: Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
Nollie Malabuyo: Honey - Bobby Goldsboro
Oli Malabuyo: Out Of Touch - Daryl Hall & John Oates
Phil Hagelberg: Every Breath You Take - The Police
Rachel Grady: Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Rachel Malabuyo: I Swear - All 4 One
Randy Bozarth: The Ballard Of Davy Crocket - Bill Hayes
Stacy Mader: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Eurythmics
Tim Malabuyo: Sad Eyes - Robert John

11 comments:

Tim said...

Lem has a cool one!

Possum said...

Down Under- Men at Work

Rachel's is cool, too.

chrissybarany said...

Lem your song rocks... especially because thanks to Michael Jackson I'm now a working photographer.

Secretwallaby said...

Every Breath You Take - The Police

Libby said...

Mine is the same as Dustin's and Phil's. I guess it was number one for a couple of weeks.

Phil said...

Thanks to Puff Daddy, I now totally despise the #1 song on my birthday. Thanks a lot, P. Thanks a lot.

Possum said...

All you summer birthdays are lucky! How could that song NOT be number one, even today?!?!

Every breath you take, I'll be watching you... Every move you make, every breath you take, I'll be watching you! Doo be doo doo doooooo

Dave1974 said...

"You Haven't Done Nothin'"
by Stevie Wonder

Yup. The story of my life.

Anonymous said...

Man, Lem's is the best. Mine is:

Reunited - Peaches & Herb

Luke said...

"Do you really want to hurt me?" -Culture Club
(in the UK)
"Up where we belong" -Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
(in the US)

Life song (18th bithday): Family Affair by Mary J Blige (US) or Because I got High by Afroman (suchastupidsong)

Anonymous said...

I actually know that song....