Thursday, March 17, 2005

Screwy cycles.

I've been very messed up lately. I don't go to bed till after 2 am, skip breakfast, take noon-ish naps, catch a late lunch, and pass up dinner. My sleeping habits and eating cycles are all wrong. I think it's just laziness for the most part. I end up not wanting to spend time and energy to go eat, and I don't like to sleep when I'm not tired. I'm more tired at noon than in the late night; I guess it goes with being such a night owl. Glad that Luke had to pull an all-nighter tonight. He's keeping me company when I take breaks from watching The Shield and writing blog entries.

Note that my laziness really only goes as far as eating and sleeping. That sounds pretty stupid, but it's sort of true. I will work my butt off on concept designs for my website, or sit for hours on Flash to make a good animation for class. Church is good to go to, and I'll spend time at Bible study and talk theology with my friends. It's strange not giving in to your most basic needs just to go on living. Don't worry, I get by.

1 comment:

Luke said...

yeah. you'll be alright. 10 years from now, it's not what you ate and when you slept that will count.. it's that sweat and blood you pour out over your work, right? Well... maybe it's really just the good conversations you have with your friends (like me!). (c: