Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A God-made shower.

How come no one told me that Magnolia was three hours long? I started that movie at 9 thinking it would be over around 11 pm, but noooooooo! Interesting movie. Not sure if I understood the point of it all, but that's okay. I was thoroughly entertained trying to understand it.

I was going to write a lot more than this, but now I can't remember exactly what I was going to write about. Something profound or interesting I observed today. I can't remember. I'll say that the rain was very welcomed despite the fact that it canceled all the baseball games I was planning to photograph. I stood outside for a while with my face towards the sky. It felt like God was crying about something today, but it was like a joyful cry because I felt very happy to be standing out there. Everyone should enjoy rain outside rather than inside.

2 comments:

Dave1974 said...

Speaking of rain, what the heck happened at the end of "Magnolia"? I like the movie, but I still don't get that ending.

MalaBOOYAH said...

Man, I was so confused at that point. I have no idea what the point of it was, but I'll probably watch the special features tonight. Maybe P.T. Anderson will explain that. I'll get back to you.