Saturday, April 23, 2005

Random things.

Referring to Kelly Clarkson's video Since U Been Gone: "Maybe her boyfriend broke up with her because she wore slutty clothes on stage." -Eric Holloway

On a different subject, did you ever get into the game Minesweeper (usually found in Windows)? Jon and I were talking about the times when we were into the game as kids, and we would pretend to be sweeping the "mine field" to clear it from one end to the other so the soldiers could get across. This way, we were finding and marking the mines for a greater cause rather than just mere entertainment. It was a great victory to clear on side and then another and create a pathway for the troops, though it was such a tragedy to die when clearing out the rest of them (I never beat Expert). A sacrifice I was willing to take for my brothers in arms. March on, soldiers! Win that battle for our country!

P.S. Sorry, Phil, that I linked to Microsoft in this post. Oops! I did it again! Doh!

2 comments:

RaydenUni said...

I just beat it on expert. 307 seconds. First time I think. Inspired by you.

Chesney said...

My best time is 384 on expert