Monday, October 31, 2005

Blog surfing.

My two cents and more: I'll tell you right now - it's a lot more than two cents. The post does live up to the extra "cents," though.

Faith and/verses Knowledge: I enjoy reading Jon's posts because he loves to stimulate the brain with intellect and thinking. At least, it stimulates my brain to think, but it doesn't take much.

Blah Blah, Work Work, Baby Baby: "Trinity talk" can be difficult.

"The Body" - thoughts on the ressurection of Christ: The importance of Christ's phsyical body.

2 comments:

Possum said...

Holy cow! I just read the last link you posted.

Your reply was spot on. Well said!

Makes me happy to hear the gospel so preached against Christological heresies. :)

Luke said...

yeah, i totally agree with you lem. I don't know if you can even debate the 'if' very well, when it isn't something that we consider valid. they won't find it. so why discuss the, 'if they find it' aspect. it's like saying, if butter was a peice of iron, then what would that mean? or something like that. heh. well, my arguement isn't so good, but I like what you had to say and agree.