Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"I want it to be called a 'Fry-hole'."

Adult Swim just cycled through its cartoon show line-up, and it is now starting it over just like it does every night at 2 am. I don't know why I am such a night owl that I'll go to bed no earlier than 2. Last night I went to bed at 4 and got up at 6 for my 7-10 am class. Needless to say that it was a hard task to stay awake and be attentive during that time.

Tim and I went to McDonald's today for our weekly chicken nugget run. During the summer, McDonald's sells their six-piece chicken nuggets for a dollar. When I get to the drive-thru and pull up the intercom, I tell the digitized voice speaking to me that I want six orders of their nuggets. Then that voice tells me that their special deal on their nuggets is not offered anymore. I look at Tim, he mutters some kind of substitute for a cuss word, and then we just ordered a couple value meals with our heads hung low. I guess I have to go to Rubio's on Tuesday now and get their fish tacos for a buck instead.

Sleepy sleepy...time for dreamy...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude- you have the most random spammers.
Moving on: Wendy's always has $1 chicken nuggets. And fingers in the chili.
Caryn

Luke said...

oldest joke ever since the 'incident'... "FINGER FOOD!" yehaay!

sick.

nice to see you can still post caryn.

and I hate comment spam, though i think it is funnier how people just ignore them and post something more related to the original. weird. oh well.

chrissybarany said...

Hey Lem at least you don't get blog spam for christian singles. It's so pathetic. I got one comment on my last post and its a christian singles blog!!!!!!!!!!!! check it out.

Anonymous said...

Luke-
I never lost the ability to post, but I did have a minor bout of not being funny, which has caused me to stay away from the postisphere. As you can see, the not being funny thing has stayed on, but I felt I had to answer Sonny M. and The Domain Name thing We....

Luke said...

oh, well gosh. I think you're funny.


something serious happen? didn't mean to step on a toe or nothin'.

Anonymous said...

Always happy to find someone who thinks I'm funny.
The thing about posting delightfully witty comments is that it requires a free time aspect, which has not been part of my life recently. But when the comment could involve a chili/finger AND spam joke, I couldn't resist.
Peace, love, and Sonny M.,
Caryn