Friday, October 14, 2005

Only One

Lifehouse's No Name Face.

One One

It's all shallow and all so appealing now
I'm up to my ankles and I'm drowning anyway in a sea of
Sarcastic faces
Familiar places
Everything looks quite the same here it's
All confusingly amusing
Bitter and tainted
The picture you painted to me


I've been listening to old school Lifehouse lately, and I really like the tune and lyrics of this song. It's very catchy in that down and depressing way. Classic Lifehouse. Give it a listen if you get the chance.

3 comments:

Todd the Moose said...

Some of the new stuff is really good too.

Things don't stop and the others announced they're moving on
Salt & tears in the minds in the mouths of a bad decision
Too late for another mistake it's bringing me down
With all your faults it isn't your fault
What's going on

All in all it's just another day now
You're falling down
What you gonna do
Standing on top of the world tonight
No ones looking back at you

Stand tall
It's going on
It's going on
It's gonna be just fine
You're holding on
Holding on today

RaydenUni said...

I really like Lifehouse, but for some reason they don't incite that extra spark that causes me to listen to them until my ears bleed.

By the way, you should update your link to my wiki.

chrissybarany said...

how was the concert? You didn't call me and hold up your phone. What kind of friend are you?