Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Cruz-ing through the past.

Kuya and I were listening to old school 90's music and came across Donna Cruz. Good times in Davao listening to that woman's beautiful voice. If there ever was a celebrity to represent the Philippines for beauty and talent, I would vote for Donna. Wonderful singer and a great actress (as far as Filipino acting goes...heh), and she's dang pretty! She loses points for being married, though, but she has a kid so I guess it's all good.

Flipping through the old cd booklet we came across...MICHAEL W. SMITH!!! I'm not talking about the worship cds he puts out now, or even his Live the Life and This is Your Time stuff. I'm talking about Change Your World, baby! I'm talking the days of Cross of Gold and Picture Perfect. Michael W. Smith, the icon of 90's Christian music. No one can deny his awesomeness.

After reading this, I encourage everyone to listen to some old school DC Talk.

No comments: