Saturday, July 24, 2004

To the box office!

Three movies in the span of 24 hours:

I, Robot - It was pretty good. Awesome action sequences! Will Smith was great. Not that great of a story, though, but who needs one with special effects like that!

A Cinderella Story - Please help me...The only thing I got to say about this is that Rachel owes me big time.

The Bourne Supremacy - Excellent movie! I don't know if it's better than the first, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Go see this.

The summer movie line up this year is doing really well. I'm happy.

6 comments:

Tim said...

uh, excuse me...but...why did you watch I, Robot without me?

sarah marie said...

I saw Bourne Supremacy over the weekend... it was fantastic! Whee... I want to do thrilling things. I'd really like to be a criminal a la "Italian Job" or "Ocean's 11", but I think working for the CIA might come in a close second. :)

Dave1974 said...

Uh, excuse me ... you saw "Cinderella Story" without me?

MalaBOOYAH said...

To Kuya: Go watch I, Robot with Oli and/or Chesney. I think it was worth the ticket price.

To Sarah: I would much rather prefer being Jason Bourne mainly for the fact that I would have the ability to kill someone and then disappear for a long time. Daniel Ocean would be cool since I'd be rich, but Bourne has more power. Heh.

To David: A Cinderella Story = rental. Maybe.

Possum said...

A Cinderella Story is the best movie that I've ever seen in my entire life. It changed my life, completely.

(actually, I haven't seen it)

Tim said...

Oh man, I just got back from watching I, Robot... Awesome. Just Awesome. Something for everybody--cool special effects and a sci-fi story for the guys, and for the girls...

...Chesney liked the movie.

Sonny's awesome.