Thursday, July 01, 2004

The Tarzan of New York.

Spider-man 2 is by far the greatest summer movie I have yet seen this year. All the elements in Spider-man was taken into this movie and improved ten times over. The complications in Peter's life were really emphasized in this movie, which I found was the important part of the whole thing. The writers and producers hit it right on with this one; plus some web-slinging, high-flying action was very-well done and it's great to have some awesome action sequences in there. Doc Oc was an awesome villian.

Yesterday we went to Great America. Not very many people were there, which made for short lines and multiple ridings of the same roller coaster. Oli and Nem got a pic with Sponge Bob, which they were excited about. More Nem than Oli, I suppose. Fun day; Caleb was exhausted.

Do you know a lot about the shingles? If you do, let me know...I have them, and it doesn't look like it will go away for a while.

No comments: