Saturday, July 17, 2004

Fill in the gaps.

It's been a while since I've posted on this; the high thrill of blogging has finally worn off. I still love to blog, my friends, so don't get me wrong. For all the people who have been terribly disappointed in my lack of entries - which is probably no one- I am sorry. I won't guarantee that it'll be the last time, though.

I actually wanted to keep off the blog for a bit, so the entry about Jon Barr would stay at the top for a while. Not intending it to go for one week, I thought it was nice to remember Jon everytime I cycled through my friends' blogs through my site's links. Remember Jon Barr.

Through a couple phone calls and chats, I learned of Jon's funeral and the impact that he made on all his friends and loved ones. I want to have such a strong effect on my friends the way he had on his friends. I'm thankful that God has granted me more time to make that happen. Jon's life and purpose on earth was complete, so God came and took him home. Out of any reward for living a righteous and humble life, going to heaven is the greatest. No doubt.

Looked at Sarah Palmer's blog earlier tonight, and I read about her most memorable times at Biola. It made me miss those days I had there, but I have no regrets. I thought I did for a while, but I don't. That's a comforting realization. I was stoked that Sarah put me up as one of her memories. It made me feel special. Heh. Except it was so long; I couldn't believe I read that whole thing.

Will be shooting Andrew and Britney's wedding tomorrow. Pray for me. Most importantly, pray for Andrew and Britney as they make one of the most life-changing commitments in their entire lives; nevertheless, congrats to both of them! It'll be a splendid day.

The Irish are great people. At least, the ones I met today. Andrew is Irish; hence why I met Irish people today. Rock on, Irish.

1 comment:

Possum said...

I'm reading your blog right now. So you have to post, so I don't get bored. I am important.