Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Complete!

Hi, kids! I sat down tonight and just wrote all the blasted entries for my other blog for about five hours. I just needed to get it done. So if you're curious and don't mind a lot of reading, go through that. The two weeks written down there have been very impactful in my life, so it's fun to see what has happened in the large gap when I wasn't posting. All I plan to do now is add the pictures according to the entry, but that won't take that long. All the text is there, so don't expect much to be added as far as that's concerned. Btw, if you want to start from the beginning, you'll need to scroll all the way down to the bottom to get the first entry. I couldn't figure out how to list tne entry from oldest to newest rather than the other way around. Oh, well.

Peace out!

No comments: