Thursday, September 16, 2004

Mad crazy posting.

As I write this, Phil and I are listening to Ween's 12 Golden Country Greats. Phil just said, "The best part about it is that there's only ten songs on here!" Ween is one funky band, but I appreciate them. They can create some great sounding music, but they have a good sense of non-seriousness to make you smile. It's nothing to take to heart, but it's fun music to listen to with friends. Mind you that it's explicit stuff, so watch which friends you listen with. Heh...

I drove down to The Manor soon after class to attend the meeting this evening. It was much better this time, and I felt a lot more connected with the guys. I think it was just initial business stuff that needed to get out of the way last time that wasn't neccessary to discuss this time. Tim Carroll has joined our group. Welcome, Tim.

Later tonight four of us went to Denny's. Phil decided that talking to his fiance on the phone was much better than hanging out with the guys. Blasted Alisha...I still won't forgive her for stealing Phil away. I shake my fist. My fist!!!

Anyhow, the trip to Denny's was great. Here are some pictures to tell the highlights of our late night dining.


These are the three dorkiest people I have come to know in my 21 years of living. Posted by Hello



Jon appreciating the Denny's menu in unusual ways. Posted by Hello



Dustin got adventurous and asked for a lemonade with a shot of vanila added to the drink. We all thought it was a wonderful idea...but then again, we were not the ones who would be drinking it. Even the waitress decided to stick around and witness the first taste. The picture is after the initial sip. I don't think Dustin knows quite how to react to the beverage yet... Posted by Hello



When we were paying for our meals at the counter, Joe thought that taking a picture while the camera was slung over my shoulder would be funny. I guess he thought it more funny to put his beautiful face in the frame as well. Hmmmm. Posted by Hello

The pictures contain no color for the simple reason of me feeling like converting it to grayscale. I thought B&W was a nice change from all the colored stuff I've been doing.

3 comments:

Possum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Possum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MalaBOOYAH said...

This is true. Good point, Jon. But now that I think about it, Phil is so dorky I don't think it's worth it to take a picture of him. HA!