Friday, September 24, 2004

Desert Heat

To Joshua Tree! To Joshua Tree! This is where I will be spending most of my weekend with my boys. It'll be a fun time out. We'll spend a lot of time together doing the bonding thing, and I'm excited for that. It's also a good chance to spend some time in solitude, which you can't really get here in So Cal. Some good self-reflection time. Some good God time. Yeah, it'll be a blast.

No, really, I'm looking forward to the trip, and I can't wait to pay the old place a visit again. Though we hear it'll go up to 90+ degrees, we're ready to hack it. Except maybe Phil, who's a big baby and would rather spend the time under some shady trees. Boo!

The link to the title is awesome. Yeah, cousins! That's what I'm talkin' about!

Speaking of Joshua Tree, I heard U2's new single Vertigo on the radio last night. It's pretty good; I'm excited to see what other stuff they got on their new album coming out in November. Go here to read more about it.

Keep on rockin'.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Shade pretty much rules.... Sorry Lem.