Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Happenings.

So the trip to Joshua Tree was nothing short of spectacular. Beautiful scenery, fun hiking trails, cool boulders to climb, awesome wildlife to watch. We actually came across a rattlesnake during our day hike, and we spent a good hour just watching it do its thing. A rat did come around, so we hoped for some SNAKE ATTACK action. Nothing happened, which made me sad.


Here we are resting on some giant rocks and boulders enjoying the beautiful scenery that Joshua Tree National Park has to offer. Posted by Hello


These are the same rocks than in the picture, but it's a better shot to show the overall look of the formation. Pretty gradual slope that made it quite easy to conquer. Posted by Hello

The Z boys are cool fellows. It was fun hanging out with a bunch of guys doing a bunch of guy things. We were crazy.

Bought Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind yesterday like I said I would a while back. It was my first thing on my to do list that day. Heh. The movie is just how I remembered it, amazing and rewatchable. Awesome.

I'm out.

4 comments:

Phil said...

He's right you know. The movie does rule.

Possum said...

You should post!

Anonymous said...

POst post post!

Possum said...

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST ! ! ! ! ! !