Thursday, October 07, 2004

Yo.

Ahaha! It has been over a week since I posted in here. Apologies for my laziness; the lack of posting has no solid reasons to stand upon. The events that have been occurring in the past days are somewhat dull and same old same old.

Oli and I have decided to join our cousins into a hockey league in San Jose. It's taking our game to a higher level. After playing hacker hockey for 10+ years, we've decided to join up with some competition. Our game will probably still be hacker hockey, but we'll have fun. I love the attitude we give on the floor, and I appreciate and enjoy the times we play hockey together. The body checking adds to the fun; I like to hit people and have no strings attached.

You can find out more about our plans, jerseys, players, and line ups here. The jerseys are groovy looking.

This post is dedicated to Jon, who has been persistent in pushing me to post again. Jon is a true friend, but what Dustin in his blog is completely untrue. I don't know what came over him, but he should delete that post.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Well, you know how Dustin gets sometimes. He will just do crazy stuff, like claiming Jon is the coolest or beating the living crap out of kittens.

Possum said...

post post post!

Phil said...

Yeah, Lem. How about YOU "say something, ya bum!"???