Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Photoshop Jedi

Phil showed me Jason Ackerman's blog. Jason is an old friend of mine from Biola. We don't talk much anymore, but when I actually attended the blasted university, him and I would chit chat every so often. Good man, and his pictures are fun to look at. He knows what he's doing.

Joe mentioned tonight about how he'll try to go to the fitness center and workout daily like he used to. I miss physical activity. Not so much the idea of keeping in shape, but just the sports and games that I used to play so often. Wrestling, basketball, soccer, rugby. I was such a sportsy type of chap back in the day. College screwed that all up. Ah, well. I guess it's why I joined the hockey team the cousins formed. I just need to be involved in an organized game again.

1 comment:

Jason said...

> Good man, and his pictures are fun to look at.
> He knows what he's doing.

Hey, thanks Lem -- that means a lot to me.