Monday, October 11, 2004

Alright. Look here, kids...

I cannot post every single day anymore because 1) I've done it for two months and I'm worn out everything I need to said initially, 2) my days just aren't that interesting to post everyday, and 3) I found out that it's a loserish thing to do. So stop your fussing, ya dum dums!

Plus I've been either gone or working hard with school. Want a taste of what I'v been writing for my work? Here is something:

"The life I live is one of witnessing. It is a life that has seen many places, experienced a number of diverse cultures, and walked among different peoples. Twenty-one years. I lived in eight different cities across the Pacific Hemisphere, but it created a feeling of displacement; however, this displacement has now become my mounting desire. Living without a solid home, I only know the longing for unfamiliar places. Traveling to other countries, I am only passionate for the excitement of adventure.

"Therefore, my life is indeed a life of witnessing. My medium in which I witness what I see? Photography. The camera has become a mediator between the things I've seen and the way I tell the world about them. Photography for me is about recording history today for the people of today. It is my way to contribute to art, culture, and society of the world.

"Photography helps me better understand humanity."


I just found out an awesome link while I wrote this blog. Go here So cool.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Haha! You posted--LOSER!!!

But seriously, awesome writing. I guess school does teach you stuff...