Saturday, October 23, 2004

One time.


A.J., Mac, and Tim at IHOP in Vallejo. Posted by Hello

I decided to actually drive up to Nor Cal yesterday once I talked to my brother and he said he'd cover me for gas. I'm not really a big moocher when it comes to money (except for my parents...heh heh), but all my cousins and my brother really insisted that I come and practice hockey with them. I really wanted to go up as well, and I was really bummed that I wasn't able to come because of lack of money; so I really appreciated that Kuya and Chesny were willing to help me in this are just so I could visit.

Even more, when I posted in the hockey forum to let everyone know I wasn't coming, Ryan replied saying that he would be willing to pay for gas too. The thread is actually quite entertaining. Extended family rocks; I love my cousins.

As yet another anti-climactic ending to a hopeful story, it started to rain at around 6 am and didn't stop, so we had to cancel the game. Weather forecasts called for rain later in the day, not in the morning. We were all disappointed, and I was pretty upset considering I drove five hours just for hockey. Ah, well.

We went to IHOP for breakfast instead. Belgain waffles, man. Awesome. I'm hoping that the rest of the week turns out better than the past few days. Things just don't go my way, or they seem to go my way for a little while and then end horribly. We did play PS2 and Gamecube the whole morning since we had nothing else to do. If we don't play hockey on Saturday mornings, we are boggled about what to do with our lives. Ha! We're such dorks.

1 comment:

Dave1974 said...

Hey, it was nice seeing you on Saturday. Seriously man, you lost a lot of weight. You're almost skin and bones. I hope you're taking care of your health. Well ... come to think of it, atleast you're not fat like me.