Thursday, October 21, 2004

New trinkets.

I took this photo yesterday.


Julie Peters in the digital labs at Brooks. Julie is one of my classmates, and she's very cool. One of those I've been everywhere types and really has a good understand about the world. Rock on, Julie.Posted by Hello

I used a lens I've never seen before until this month called a lensbaby. A lens I've never even thought would exist out there, but you can point the lens in different ways while its mounted on your camera. It makes for very cool blurry effects without all that photoshop deception.

I think it's cool. I may go up to San Francisco this weekend and do a large shoot with a group of classmates. Sort of a day in San Francisco type thing. We'll see. I'm short on cash, so I may play it safe and not go. However, I was never known for being reserved on my money.

No comments: