Monday, October 18, 2004

Rain!

It's been very rainy and wet the past couple days, and it makes me happy...Except for the fact that So Cal drivers do not know how to drive in it. Not getting that much rain is no excuse. I drove from La Mirada to Ventura on the 5 and the 101 early Sunday morning (6 am), and I swear I passed more than eight bad accidents in the two hour drive - normally it takes an hour and a half, but considering the weather I had to drive about 2/3 of my regular speed. I feel all the sympathy for you victims of the accident, I really do. But there really shouldn't be that many accidents in a 100 mile span. It wasn't raining THAT bad, and if it is, just slow down or get off the road!

As for me personally, I love driving through the rain. It sounds great as all that water hits your car. The weather isn't scorching hot. I get a free car wash from God, and anyone who has ridden in my car can testify that my car was in dire need of a car wash. Not anymore! Woo hoo! Except the inside needs to be cleaned up a bit, that's a bummer.

Nintendo DS: This new product by Nintendo looks awesome! It's a shame it's all in Japan (including the website). The website design, though, is one of a kind and very fun to browse through...even if you don't know Japanese.

No comments: