Wednesday, December 08, 2004

"Heeeere's Johnny!"

I decided to give one of the classics a chance and visited a horror classic The Shining. Now I know where all the great quotes come from ("Red rum!"). The movie is great; I can see why it's a classic. It gets unexplainably weird at the end, and that's my only complaint. But then again, I never read the book, so maybe some of the things that happened in the movie have to do with the contents only presented in the book.

Also, orange juice and vodka is really good.

3 comments:

Dave1974 said...

"The Shining" is awesome! You should see "Misery" - another Stephen King classic.

Also, Gin and (Orange)Juice is good too.

Phil said...

I know where you get your ideas, Lem....

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11072001

"How did you accomplish this nostalgic flavor?"

Andrew said...

I remember the first time I saw the Shining. Absolute Joy.