Sunday, December 26, 2004

I'm a material boy in this material world.

Actually, not really...though I do enjoy getting free stuff. Christmas was terrific! I got a few nice and good gifts (including the Goo Goo Dolls new live cd), but the greatest coolio thing I got was a guitar for my very own. After years of borrowing and holding other people's guitars, I can say that this Fender acoustic guitar is mine. MINE! The guitar was from all those who contributed to the present, as I'm told. So thank you, family and friends, for the thing! It will be used often.




Okay, everything else about yesterday was good too. Great Filipino food, a nice little service in the household, and great fellowship with all the loved ones. No karaoke, though. That was a bit of a letdown.

Happy Boxing Day!

No comments: