Sunday, June 13, 2004

Another breakdown.

Sigh...Lakers lost another game in the series, one that was very vital to the outcome of the championship. I have some big worries for the Lakers. They seem to got nothing on the Pistons, who just play amazing against the Lakers. If the Pistons do come out as champions, then they surely deserve it, but if the Lakers somehow win the next three games in a row to take the title, that will be a great victory indeed.

Shaq was awesome, though. Kobe needs to step up some.

I'm at Daniel and Katie's apartment now. He told me that all the Mike's Hard Lemonade was all drunken before I got here. Phooey.

3 comments:

Phil said...

It's spelled phooey, not fooey....

MalaBOOYAH said...

I didn't see any problem with the way I spelled it, but for you, Phil, I'll make the correction.

MalaBOOYAH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.