Saturday, June 12, 2004

Jet and Juliette?

I just finished watching Romeo Must Die. After a couple years of not seeing that movie, a re-viewing of that movie didn't do me any good, or my two friends who watched it for their first time either. I thought it was a solid B movie a while back, but now I realize that it should feel lucky for being a B- in my book after seeing it just recently. Maybe it was tonight or I was just extra sleepy today, but Jet Li and his crazy martial arts couldn't keep me on the edge of my seat like a while back. Though Hero is a great movie. Go look for that in at the video store. Jet Li is a hit and miss type of star, it's a shame his good movies can't be consistent througout his career.

There was a lot of Coldplay ringing through my world today; the music was very relaxing and moving. The quality of music that they produce is simply amazing. Keep on rockin', Coldplay!

No comments: