Wednesday, June 16, 2004

From day to day.

I spent today working on my picture story. It entailed following and hanging around my subject for ten hours. I took 150+ pictures.

I witnessed the Lakers get schooled by the Pistons today. Congratulations to Detriot. They deserve it. The Lakers have nothing on them this year.

I remembered there's a guest speaker tomorrow night at Brooks. It's about a married couple who are both photographers. They will be discussing how they work out life between their careers and each other and their family.

I talked to Kuya a bit about the possibility that I might be up north this weekend.

I found out that Mandy's whole family (including her grandma) flew out to the Philippines today for the summer. She stays in California to work and continue her life.

Despite it all, God wasn't mentioned in anything I just said, so what have I done today? Things in which I didn't acknowlege Him. That's not how I should carry out my day. It's almost like I haven't done anything today. I furthered my well-being; I didn't further God's glory.

I'll read more of a Yancey book in attempt to redeem myself...at least, my self-confidence in spiritual issues. I wonder - should I be reading something else with that idea?

No comments: