Saturday, June 19, 2004

Hand me the bottle.

This is sucky: Working on a sappy, lovey-dovey video for your brother and his girlfriend about their one and a half year relationship when you don't have a girlfriend of your own to feel sappy and lovey-dovey over. Well, not entirely sucky...just 4.72% sucky, which isn't a lot if you think about it.

I believe I spend so much of my energy making others love each other more that I don't have anything left to pursue or establish a relationship of my own. The credit to making such a revelation goes to this video I'm editing. In honor of the video, I will now focus on myself and my love life's well-being rather than others. "How will you accomplish this?" you ask, and I will answer, "Simply by not finishing the pictures I took at Stephen and Teri Pardue's wedding, turning down all the other weddings I've agreed to shoot, and not finishing Oli's video."

Life is good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I like that. -Oli

Tim said...

Lem, can you make me a video?

Possum said...

Libby's birthday's in a few days, Lem. I was thinking you could do a video for us, too. What do you say?