Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm so torn!

Halo 2 comes out on Nov. 9 (tomorrow).

Half-life 2 comes out on Nov. 16.

World of WarCraft comes out on Nov 23.

U2's new album and the Goo Goo Dolls's new album comes out on Nov. 23 too.

This is very tragic for me as I cannot buy all this stuff. I am left with the decision of what to get, and it kills me!

Oh, what the crap! I'll get them all!!! Mwah hah hah hah!!!

Getting Halo 2 will require me to also get an X-box with four controllers. I'll also need a 5.1 sound system to enhance the gaming experience, and I'll have to get a bigger, better tv.

Getting Half-life 2 demands a better graphics card.

World of WarCraft will need a monthly fee to play online.

I'll break $1000 easy for all my new material possessions! It will be a good month.

8 comments:

chrissybarany said...

And you wouldn't spend $20 on a jacket!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? All you need is STAR WARS GALAXIES.

And possibly the U2 album.

Mac

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm there with you man -- I've got World of Warcraft CE pre-ordered. (And I'm playing the open beta now, it's awesome!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry. That comment was mine.
-- Jason

Tim said...

Played World of Warcraft for the first time last night on the open beta. With Lem too. Awesome game. I'm not a big fan of MMORPG games, but I have to say that I'm drawn into this one because of the Warcraft universe.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've never been into MMORPGs before either -- but this one sucked me in!
-- Jason

MalaBOOYAH said...

Yeah, WoW pretty much rocks. Dunno if I can afford the game and the monthly fee, so I won't even try. I'll enjoy the open beta while I still have it.

Tauren Druid. You?

Anonymous said...

Night Elf Druid
(Though I'm trying a few other ones now -- Gnome Mage, Undead Rogue.)
-- Jason