Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's gonna get interesting.

Four more years of Bush. I can't say that I absolutely think Bush is an amazing president, but I am relieved that he is president over Kerry. He is the better choice, and boo on everyone who voted for Kerry for the sole purpose of getting Bush out of office...regardless of you thought Kerry would make a better president or not.

I watched Bush's acceptance speech, and it was good. I felt patriotic and hopeful of the next four years, but only time can really tell. He seemed a little different in his approach, and perhaps he won't be so aggressive this next term.

"Reaching these goals will require the broad support of Americans, so today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent. To make this nation stronger and better, I will need your support and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one Constitution, and one future that binds us. And when we come together and work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America."

Let's all hope that we can all unify for the sake of our country. This quote was one of my favorite parts of his speech.

Onto other news, my new session has started. Joe Gosen is one creative and fun teacher, and Picture Editing looks very promising under his leadership. Basic Business feels like every other GE class here at Brooks - boring and in not very high caliber. Good thing we don't pay for them. Or maybe we should so we can start getting better teachers for these classes.

I still yet to see Luke. I should start searching for him or something. I'm tired, though. I think I'll go take a nap first.

No comments: