Sunday, February 27, 2005

Eh.

Since I only saw one movie in the Best Picture race (Ray), I couldn't really judge who really should have won Best Actor/Actress, Best Supporting Actor/Actress, Best Director, or even Best Picture. I do have to say that Ray was done very well, and I wouldn't be surprised of the Academy's decision to give him Best Actor was well-picked.

Good moments that I was happy about:

-Best Animated Feature Film went to The Incredibles, screw Shrek 2. (I do think it was a great movie, but not as good as The Incredibles.)

-Best Original Screenplay went to Eternal Sunshine. Hurrah!

-Seeing Dustin Hoffman a little loose on stage.

-Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz together on stage.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Well, since The Incredibles won, at least you won't have to commit a crime.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you like Chris Rock's introduction for Cruz and Hayek? "You won't be able to take you eyes off these next four presenters..."

Mac