Friday, February 04, 2005

Healthy -> Necessity

So this morning I went to Economics and watched Super Size Me. Wow. This documentary blows Moore out of the water. Well, to me it does. (Hi, David.) If you haven't seen this movie yet, you really should. It makes you think twice when eating fast food.

In response to this film, I took it upon myself to do exactly what everyone else didn't do after watching it. I drove straight to a McDonald's and ordered a Big Mac meal and enjoyed its "McDonald's goodness" at home while watching Clear and Present Danger. By the way, that was the first time I watched the whole thing all the way through, and that is an awesome movie. Ford is a much better Jack Ryan; Affleck can eat my droppings.

Anyhow, Super Size Me is filled with very useful information. It really does have a lot to do with the economy as well, so that's why we watched it. Obese people really need to get their act together. I don't care how hard it is or if you don't have time. Suck it up and run that mile, and make time you over-worked dum dum. Really, are you that busy?

What shocked me the most was the extra short on McDonald's french fries they put in the special features. Left out for ten weeks and it didn't mold or break down at all. It's so unhealthy and full of bad chemicals that even bacteria and microorganisms don't want to touch it. Oh, well. I still love fries, and I like fast food. We have to admit, eating it once in a while isn't bad. Fast food actually does taste good if you don't have it three times a day. Just make sure you exercise daily...which I'm not doing.

I'm going to run tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Awesome--I've wanted to see that. Moderation is the key here. Of course, when you're a college student, you dont' have as many options. The assumption is however, you graduate, start making money, and marry someone who can cook for you.

That's what I did.