Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm jobless...and they don't care!

One thing I don't like about Brooks (among a number of things) is that they throw a ton of work in our face. I wouldn't mind all the work if it let me commit to other things...like a part-time job. It seems that they don't factor in the time us students need to actually work, unless you work a night shift. I would love to get a job to get some extra cash, but I know I need to use that time shooting or finding things to shoot later. It's a lot of work, and when you're not actually working, you should be researching.

Okay, so I don't really do work nonstop, it's just getting a consistent job would be a huge obstacle if you want to shoot. I may have to find a late night part-time job if I want to actually get some extra money. Otherwise, I will completely live off loan money for the rest of my college education. That sucks.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Living off student loans.... and weddings.

Nice specialty.