Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Yah.

Just finished watching Fargo, which is a pretty good movie. It's a little sick in that there is a lot senseless killing, but hey! it's a murder movie, what do you expect? Although it's done in a rather light-hearted way (it's written and directed by the Coen brothers), so I can see why people have a problem with the flick. To me, it was shot and written and acted very well, though the story is a bit depressing. I guess that's what they were aiming for as well.

I also found it funny that the movie really isn't based on a true story. The Coens just put the "based on a true story" message at the start for effect and to keep audiences in their seats, but the documentary on the film found on the dvd says it really isn't a true story. How funny is that!

One last thing: Hmmm...interesting...

1 comment:

Dave1974 said...

"Fargo" wasn't based on true events? Man, I feel swindled! I really liked that movie ... must have seen it half a dozen times (including TBS reruns).